วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

FREEDAY



 


 

.# FREEDAY   .

 
 
Today is Sunday
that's reason why I call it free day !
 
(sleep late and get up late more :D)
 
start nice day ! I'm get up too late almost 11.00 pm. and feel fresh ! haha 
In my planning  I will going to see a movie today  (I thing u know what the movie I see !)
 
sure ! I'm going to see "  Breaking Dawn Part 2 "
 





Before to see a movie '

 Im going to Mc Donals for my lunch :D.
 it's always delicious !














 
 
 
 
 At the cinema '
I found a lot of people and a very very long queue !
aha I'm standing here wasted a lot of times too !
 and feel sniff on my legs :(
feel like the winner when I get the tickets lol ha ha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
but it's ok cause the movie are grate
 not for Edwerd or Bella
but for " Renesmee "  she is daughter of Edward and Bella
this little girl is very pretty !
(imagine :  about 5 yrs. later she will be the one of beautiful girls )
when she smile oh goshh !! everything are shine !
" pretty face pretty smile "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 - totally today was a nice Sunday. I wish everyday fun like that !!
thanks for watching and reading my little diary .xx
 see you next diary :D
 
 
 
 






 

 

  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น